A Cloud Guru - Certified Solutions Architect Associate - Security Group Lab
Security Group Lab Summary
- All Inbound Traffic is Blocked By Default
- All Outbound Traffic is Allowed
- You can have any number of EC2 instances within a security group.
- You can have multiple security groups attached to EC2 Instances.
- Security Groups are STATEFUL.
- If you create an inbound rule allowing traffic in, that traffic is automatically allowed back out again.
- You cannot block specific IP addresses using Security Groups, instead use Network Access Control Lists.
- You can specify allow rules, but not deny rules.